Blueberry CrispPrint Recipe
- 5 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (85g)
- 1 tablespoon white whole wheat flour (10g)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (43g)
- 1/4 cup large coconut flakes (23g)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds (57g)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (2oz.)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk (or any)
Toss the blueberries with 1 tablespoon of flour.
Spray an 8x8 or 7x10 baking dish and add the blueberries.
Stir together the flour and oats.
Work the coconut oil into the flour/oat mixture with your hands.
Add the vanilla, maple syrup and milk.
Stir in coconut flakes and slivered almonds.
Sprinkle the crumbly mixture over the blueberries and press down gently with your hands.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
This recipe was inspired by Sari Goldstein.