Corn MuffinsPrint Recipe
- ¾ cup white whole wheat flour (128g)
- ½ cup cornmeal (80g)
- 2 tablespoons toasted oat bran (57g)
- ¼ cup sugar (50g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup oil, preferably light olive oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup frozen or canned corn
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Whisk all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix all wet ingredients (except for the corn) together in a separate bowl.
Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until just combined. Do not over mix.
Gently stir in the corn.
Spray your muffin tins.
Scoop batter into your muffin tins.
Bake at 375 degrees for 22-25 minutes.
Filippo Berio extra light olive oil can be purchased at Costco for a great price.