- 1/3 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1.5 cups rolled oats (4.5oz, 128g)
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoons oil, preferably light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Toss all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Mix all wet ingredients together.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and toss to coat.
4. Spread mixture evenly on a large baking pan.
5. Bake at 300 for 45 minutes, redistributing the mixture on the pan mid-way.