- 1/3 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1.5 cups rolled oats (4.5oz, 128g)
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoons oil, preferably light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Toss all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
Mix all wet ingredients together.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and toss to coat.
Spread mixture evenly on a large baking pan.
Bake at 300 for 45 minutes, redistributing the mixture every 15 minutes.